If you own a business or work in a small business environment — or even run an office from home — you KNOW that paperwork is perhaps the most onerous task of all. Well, perhaps it ranks second, after cleaning the bathrooms or enduring the yearly employee assessments . I run my own business, where it's just me, and I am sometimes overwhelmed with paperwork. I can't imagine how burdensome the job must be in a larger work environment!
I have some good news for you: Ademero. They have created a unique document management software system that alleviates the mountains of paperwork and dramatically simplifies document sharing and distribution, among other things. Plus, it's very affordable! It's called Content Central. Check out this informative video that explains the system and how it works.
You can see additional videos at the website, but here's a quick list of all the things Content Central can do for you:
- Install Content Central onto a Windows server or across several servers, whichever is best for your business network environment.
- Users log in to the software from any computer (Windows, Linux, Mac operating systems). Documents are accessible through a secure online connection through the browser of your choice. Content Central works with the major browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome.
- Create documents and PDF forms. Scan all your documents to create new, digitized document versions. Content Central can capture and digitize information from email, scanned documents, network folders, and more and convert them into searchable PDF files with their sophisticated indexing system.
- The software integrates fax applications and email as well as other interactivity for the speedy sharing of files and information. No additional software or complicated module addons needed.
- The Content Central interface is very well organized and tidy. I find it intuitive and manageable. I can see the office appreciating this.
- Content Central software requires no additional addons, plugins, modules or external doo-dads! Everything is ready for you to use. It's SIMPLE. Yet it's extremely intuitive and incredibly smart. I personally love the searchable/indexed document feature, as I use that a lot for my own small business environment.
I think the beauty of Content Central is that it greatly simplifies document management and makes it easier to find information. The software scans and captures such intricate information as medical chart data or other complex kinds of documents, as well. Content Central reduces the vast space needed for file cabinets stuffed with papers. It's a dream come true for paper-weighted businesses, definitely!
The software is very versatile. Ademero did their best to make this simple, sophistocated, and savvy. You can check out some demonstrations at the website to see how the software works, and view additional informative videos. The software is very affordable, too — prices are situated in tiers depending on users, so even the pricing is simple and straightforward! Have a look at the website for more information to see if Ademero's Content Central document management system would work for you and your business.